The Young Arbitration Group (YAG) has been established under the auspices of CIICA initially as a discussion group with the aim of bringing together young lawyers, law students, and young members of the business community and government sector who have a keen interest and/or background in arbitration.
Members of YAG will meet regularly to discuss important issues with the aim of building capacity amongst the rising generation of Pakistan’s arbitration and ADR professionals.
YAG’s objectives include the following:
- To promote the understanding and use of arbitration in particular and ADR in general.
- To provide opportunities for its members to discuss and analyze relevant and evolving issues in arbitration and ADR and exchange their views and opinions with other members of the group.
- To encourage members to write articles, blogs and papers on relevant issues for distribution amongst YAG members and the larger international arbitration and ADR community.
- To organize educational programs, skills workshops and symposia.
- To collaborate with other groups/associations of young arbitrators around the world.
There is no membership fee to register as a YAG member. Membership is open to law students, practitioners, in-house counsel, academics, government employees, and other younger members of the business community under the age of 45.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]